Frequently Asked Questions


Apply Today

You can apply online using the Financial Support Application. You can also print or fill in the pdf application and e-mail it to us. Your application will be processed as soon as possible. If you are at the point of eviction, or have been served with an Order for Possession, please let us know so we can work with your housing provider to see if we can keep you housed during the application process. If you require assistance filling out the application form or have any questions, email or call 431-813-4357  (toll free 1-855-955-4234)

Skip to content